Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Free Stuff....


Our 6 yr. old Grandson was sitting at Pappy's desk in our home office one day coloring, and when he was finished, he posted these notes .....




Now that I have your attention , I wanted to tell you about some free magazines that I receive in the mail. http://www.kraftfoods.com/ offers a magazine that is sent out 4 times a year. It has lots of recipes and cooking hints. Go to the site and click on " food and family " at the top of the page.


Also, go to www.verybestbaking.com/ and click the bottom right corner of the site page. (Nestle sites ). They offer several different magazines for kids, babies, diabetes etc.
Hope you'll enjoy them !








2 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Those notes your grandson left are just a hoot! How cute! Aren't grandchildren fun? I am so lucky to have mine almost next door. I think I will sign up for those magazines, they look interesting. I love your tea pot collection, very pretty! I hate to admit this to you but I don't drink tea.....am I still your friend?! lol! I just never have liked the taste of any tea that I have tried so I guess I gave up. Don't drink coffee either, love the smell of it brewing but don't like the taste. Guess I am just shallow as I like my Diet Caffine Free Coke! heehee!

Diana LaMarre said...

Thanks, Suzy.

I get the Kraft one, but did not know about the other. I am off now to check it out.