Sorry that I've not been around much lately...I've been taking care of my 90 year old mom and having a very stressful time at work. When you're mind is so pre-occupied with other things, it's not easy to blog.
But I do miss all of you and hope to be back on track soon!
On the lighter side...
Top Ten Ways to Know You're Too Fat
It's just a joke everybody!! :) Speaking from one who's a tad (ahem!...) overweight herself...
10. When you get to the bottom of a stairway, your tummy takes one more step.
9. You go to the zoo and the elephants throw you peanuts.
8. You put mayonnaise on aspirin.
7. Your blood type is Ragu.
6. You learn you were born with a silver shovel in your mouth.
5. You ran away and they had to use all 4 sides of the milk carton for your picture.
4. You could sell shade.
3. Your driver's license says, 'Picture continued on other side.'
2. You are diagnosed with the flesh-eating virus, and the doctor gives you 22 more years to live.
AND THE NUMBER ONE WAY YOU KNOW YOU'RE TOO FAT?
1. You dance and it makes the band skip.
Have a wonderful day !!!