Friday, August 3, 2007

" be steddy and Ready "

A couple weeks ago, my Grandson Alex (age 7) and I were in the back yard and He ask me if I would pitch the ball to him. I agreed but after a few throws, he told me I wasn't very good at it!...so he said "Grandma, I'll pitch, and you hit". Well,I have to admit, I wasn't much better at hitting. So he said "I'm going to make you a practice schedule"....


I love the line that says "be steddy and ready ".

The next day Pappy was telling Alex that " little Grandma"...( that's what the grandchildren call my Mom because she's only 4 ft.- 9 in. tall ) was the neighborhood star softball player when she was a kid. Without missing a beat, Alex responded with "Maybe little Grandma could be your coach"!

I'll have to ask her for some pointers, if she can remember...... Little grandma is 89.

For more " Show and Tell "...... click here.

4 comments:

PEA said...

Awwww that practice schedule he made you is so sweet...I, too, love the line "be steddy and ready"! lol Loved his response to Little Grandma!! hehe xox

ellen b said...

Now that is priceless! I think I'd love to meet little grandma...

JoyFULLWifeMom said...

My son is so in love with baseball. He is also 7 yrs. and I am probably as good as you. Hehe! That is so cute!

jennifer said...

How adorable!

This is priceless.
Jennifer
mcbenningschool.blogspot.com