Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here's the buzzzzzz.....


Gosh...I really haven't been posting lately, have I?
I've had so much going on in my personal life that's been keeping me busy. God has answered a few long-standing prayers and for that I'm so grateful.
Now I can relax and get back to the things I enjoy, posting for one.

It makes me smile when you stop by and let me know what you think. Although a couple of my local friends, I won't name names, say they visit "Suzy's Bloomers " all the time, but never leave a comment...hummm...

Well, back to what's been goin' on.
Yesterday I took my C.N.A. (Certified Nursing Assistant ) test in Pittsburgh. I had been waiting for over 9 weeks for my appointment letter to take the test. It's a two-part test, written and skills.There are 24 different skills, some have over 25 steps that need to be done in sequence.You only need to do 5 of those skills for the test but you don't know which 5 they are until the proctor hands you a sheet with the list and says..
"Here are your five skills, you may begin now ".
Well anyone that knows me very well can get just imagine how I was stressin' about that time !!!

But with lots of prayer from family and friends, I passed both the written and the skills.
Now life can get back to normal, whatever that is !
Hope you having a great day.
Suzy

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah....congratulations from a R.N. It's a great profession. What field will you be working?

Diana LaMarre said...

Suzy,
congratulations! I can imagine how stressful it was. I bet you are so thrilled to have it over with.

Midlife Mom said...

CONGRATULAIONS MISS SUZY! What a great career to be part of. You can make such a difference in so many peoples lives when they need that extra kind touch. Good job! Stop by and see my kitchen, I finally got it done, finally!