Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What happened to Summer?



With this crazy weather, It seems as though it just got started and as quick as a flash ...it's over!


I kept waiting for the flowerbeds to fill up and it didn't happen. Come to think about it, we only had to cut the grass about 4 or 5 times.
 I was driving home from work two evenings in July and the car was so chilly that I had to put the heater on. What's with that???

I demand a re-count...there's an awful lot of 90* days missin' somewhere.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I'll take a recount too!!

Bev @ The 3 Clutters said...

Suzy, I am with ya...summer left before it came this year. We went camping in July....JULY...and I had to go to the local Wal-Mart and buy a jacket and long pants...we used the heater for goodness sake!!!! In JULY.

Bev @ The 3 Clutters said...

You have been nominated for an award...come on over to claim it!!!!