Monday, November 9, 2009

10 minute pumpkin....

I found this pumpkin craft somewhere on the internet and I thought it was a clever idea for only ten minutes of my time.


I bought 20 inches of pumpkin material (45 inches wide) and cut it on the fold
giving me two pieces. (One for you and one for a friend).

Grab a roll of toilet paper and sit it in the center of one piece of fabric.

Tuck the fabric into the center hole of the roll (no need to glue anything)

cut a piece of brown paper bag about 12 " long and fold accordion style.

Add some raffia, if you've got any, fold in half and push it into the center.

I added a piece of green plaid fabric for leaves.

And there you are!...a instant fall decoration!

2 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

Cool! I would never have guessed that it all started with a toilet paper roll!

Needled Mom said...

Too cute!!!