Thursday, November 19, 2009

~ Wooden letter blocks ~

Another easy craft I made for Fall were these lettered wooden blocks.
The wood blocks cost $ 2.29 for a package of 6.
I painted the blocks burgandy red. then
I cut patterned paper squares and glued them to the blocks.


I cut smaller squares out of scrap linen material and raveled the edges a bit.
Glued those on...

then printed large - font letters on tan colored paper, using the computer...
cut them out, glued, finished !


On the reverse side, I chose the word " WINTER "


SPRING and SUMMER are also 6 letters, so you could do any combination!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listen ...

The wind is rising
and the air is wild with leaves.
Winter is an etching,
spring a watercolor,
summer an oil painting,
and autumn ...a mosaic of them all.


STANLEY HOROWITZ

No comments: